Based on articles 15 and 16 of the Federal law of protection of personal data in the possession of private individuals, we make you know that Padron & Villalobos consultants, SC is adressed in Ricardo Margain 335, Col. Valle del Campestre, San Pedro Garza Garcia, N.L, Mexico and is responsible for collecting your personal data, the use that is given to them and their protection.
You can contact us via e-mail: email@example.com
Your personal data will be used for one, or all the following purposes:
- Provide services and products required.
- Inform about new products or services that are related to the contracted or acquired by the customer.
- To comply with obligations entered into with our clients.
- Provide support or operational support.
- Inform about changes to our products or services.
- Evaluate the quality of the service.
For the purposes outlined in this privacy notice, we can collect your personal data in different ways: when you provide us directly; When you visit our website or use our services online, and when we get information through other sources allowed by the law.
You can obtain one, some or all of the following personal data either directly, through our Internet sites, services on line or by any other source that is permitted by law:
- Full name;
- Electronic mail;
- Cell phone;
- Date of birth
In case of not having this information we would not be able to provide you with training and support, to improve our service and attention to the customer as well as finding you wwith news, new products, promotions, products and services that may be of interest to you.
Access, rectification, cancellation and opposition
You have the right to access your personal data we possess and details of the treatment of them, as well as to rectify them in case of being inaccurate or instruct us to delete when it considers that they prove to be excessive or unnecessary for the purposes they justified their obtaining or oppose the processing thereof for specific purposes.
The mechanisms that have been implemented for the exercise of such rights are through filing the respective application in:
- Our Security Departmnet about Technologies of Information is located in Ricardo Margain 335, Col. Valle del Campestre, San Pedro Garza Garcia, N.L, Mexico
For more information, please contact the Department of Information Security at + 52 (81) 8346-7369.
At any time you may revoke the consent which has given us for the treatment of your personal data, so let us make use of the same. To this end, it is necessary to submit your request to the following address Ricardo Margain 335, Col. Valle del Campestre, San Pedro Garza Garcia, N.L, Mexico with one official identification as a voter credential, passport, among others.
Your request must be accompanied by the following information:
- Documents proving identity or, where appropriate, the legal representation of the owner, may be credential voter registration, passport, among others.
- Document with the name of the cardholder, email or if you don’t have one, a pone number to communicate the response to your request. Thus also the document should contain clear and precise personal data regarding which seeks to exercise any of the rights mentioned above.
- Any other item or document that facilitates the location of personal data.
We will have a maximum period of 20 days to comply with your request and we will inform you about the origin of the same phone and/or email address provided by us.
You can stop receiving emails with newsletters, only you must send from the email that you want to be removed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following title: “Delete newsletter”. After a period of 20 days you already will not receive informative newsletters.
Privacy notice changes
NWe reserve the right to make at any time modifications or updates to this privacy notice, for the attention of internal legislation or jurisprudence, political news, new requirements for the provision or offer of our services or products and market practice.
These changes will be available to the public through our website www.padronvillalobos.com/aviso_privacidad.php.
The date of the last update to the present privacy notice: January/21/2013.